Funny, friendly, fantastic.
Eldest of Four.
Loves laughing, learning and adventures.
Gardening, walking and time with families make me smile.
Gives big hugs, good advice and big smiles.
Fears failing, rejection and lies.
Would love to see the Eiffel Tower.
Who dreams of a world with no sadness.
I am Emily.
19 things about me!
- I’m happiest when I’m with my family or friends.
- Especially if it involves relaxing outside on a sunny day, or visiting a market, or op shopping.
- I’ve always wanted to Europe, especially Paris.
- My family and I to go camping along the Murray River!
- I was a terrible maths student, thanks to Kumon and lots of practise, I now love maths (ok, maybe love is a strong word...)
- My first job was at a bakery, I loved working on a Sunday when we closed early!
- I could probably eat seafood every day.
- My all-time favorite film is Finding Nemo.
- I do a pretty mean risotto, yum!
- I’m still mad that I didn’t take all the opportunities presented to me in high school.
- I always knew I wanted to be a teacher.
- I’m not afraid to give new things a go.
- I make the best toasted cheese sandwiches.
- I have almost no singing skills, but I love to sing.
- I wish my folks saw more of each other all together.
- At 5, I was deeply in love with fairies.
- I believe if everyone had a fair go the world would be a better place.
- I can’t stand it when people are rude and disrespectful, or tell lies.
- Whenever an antiques or travel show is on, I’ll watch it.